MSCA-ITN-France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Final reporting organisation

2 participants

Final reporting organisation Empty Final reporting organisation

Message par deltal Mer 17 Avr - 11:04

Good morning everyone!

I'm writing today with hope you can clear my confusion. The PANORAMA project (ITN) I manage is finishing soon and we are getting ready to start redacting the final report. But I can only find contradictory information online on the content. Should we write:

1) One Periodic report covering the second period of the project and one final report covering the entirety of the project (both with technical report and financial report)

2) One Final report covering the entirety of the project (technical and financial report)

3) One Final report covering the second period of the project (technical and financial report).

Also, in regards to the deviations, to what extend should we justify it (I'm thinking for instance of secondments, some of them are shorter than expected, should we have proper justification for this or just "the work was carried out faster than expected" is enough?)?

Thanks for any suggestion!

Regards.

deltal

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Final reporting organisation Empty Re: Final reporting organisation

Message par INFRASTAR Mer 17 Avr - 13:30

Hello,
To my understanding -> point 1 is required.

Regarding the deviations, hard to say to what extent you have to justify. I would say "common sense".
Concerning your example, secondments are not only to perform scientific/technical tasks, it is also to experience intersectionality, internationalism, and so on. Therefore, I would not say the secondment was shorter than expected because the work was carried out faster than expected. I would adapt the narrative.

Good luck & have fun (-:
INFRASTAR
INFRASTAR

Message par deltal Mer 17 Avr - 15:31

Hi Hakim,

As always, thank you for your quick reply!

So if I understand, we need to first submit a second periodic report, and then combine all elements in one final report covering the overall project from start to finish (same structure as a regular periodic report, just different period). Or is there a different template for the final report?

Regards.

deltal

Message par INFRASTAR Mer 17 Avr - 16:39

As far as I know, there isn't a dedicated template for the final report, nor is there one specifically for the periodic report.
On my side, I used the periodic report template for the second periodic report and our project template (we had a project identity #GraphicIdentity #CharteGraphique) for the final report.
Good luck & have fun (-:
INFRASTAR
INFRASTAR

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé