MSCA-ITN-France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

TAB_Thesis Advisory Board

2 participants

TAB_Thesis Advisory Board Empty TAB_Thesis Advisory Board

Message par ENHPATHY Jeu 14 Jan - 10:47

Good morning everyone,

Regarding the creation of the Thesis Advisory Board, the following doubt arises, especially regarding non-academic beneficiaries.

(According to the project we have a TAB composed of a supervisor, a co-supervisor and a mentor).

I can't find any limits in its composition in the EC manual, but I have doubts about the role of the supervisor.

Does it necessarily have to be an academic beneficiary? For issues related to the thesis to be produced, or not?

To recruit the ESRs, the non-academic beneficiaries relied on an academic supervisor.
Now they are recruited, and it would make maybe more sense for the non-academic beneficiaries to be the supervisor of their ESR, because the supervison will be the one who will follow the ESR daily.

I hope I have been clear.

Suggestions are welcome.

Thank you very much,
Nadia

ENHPATHY

https://www.enhpathy.eu/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TAB_Thesis Advisory Board Empty Re: TAB_Thesis Advisory Board

Message par INFRASTAR Sam 16 Jan - 18:20

Ciao Nadia,

"Does it necessarily have to be an academic beneficiary? For issues related to the thesis to be produced, or not?"
No, it does not have to be an academic beneficiary.

"Now they are recruited, and it would make maybe more sense for the non-academic beneficiaries to be the supervisor of their ESR, because the supervison will be the one who will follow the ESR daily."
That makes sense. It is full of sense (our sense at least (-; ).

In my knowledge, a good team includes:
1. Local supervisor, i.e. where the ESR is recruited in the beneficiary's premise. If the beneficiary is academic, it would be therefore "local academic supervisor (sometimes it is the PhD director if the beneficiary is an university, otherwise, if the beneficiary is non-academic, it would be therefore "local industrial supervisor".

2. Industrial or academic supervisor based on 1. Local supervisor in order to be complementary. It could the one who will supervise the ESR during the secondment.

3. PhD director

4. PhD co-director

Good luck & have fun (-:
A+
INFRASTAR
INFRASTAR

ENHPATHY aime ce message

Revenir en haut Aller en bas