MSCA-ITN-France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Word template of a Plan for exploitation and dissemination?

2 participants

Word template of a Plan for exploitation and dissemination? Empty Word template of a Plan for exploitation and dissemination?

Message par Julie Ven 27 Nov - 12:15

Chère toutes et tous,

the PI in charge of setting up the Plan for exploitation and dissemination in our project is looking for a (word) template of such a plan - would anybody of you be willing to share theirs? We can guarantee confidentiality and would be happy to acknowledge the source.
Thank you in advance and kind regards,
Juliane (project manager MOQS, Uni Strasbourg)

Julie

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Word template of a Plan for exploitation and dissemination? Empty Re: Word template of a Plan for exploitation and dissemination?

Message par INFRASTAR Ven 27 Nov - 14:02

Hello Juliane,

From my side, I do not have such a template and to my knowledge there is no official template that could be used. That being said, a message has been recently published on the forum asking for a communication plan (it may help):
https://msca-itn-france.forumactif.com/t82-plan-de-communication

Finally, within the framework of Infrastar, I had a deliverable "Dissemination / Exploitation plan" submitted (and approved) at the end of the project. It is therefore not a "plan" but it may provide ideas to build and structure your own plan (D5.17 – Dissemination / Exploitation plan).
https://infrastar.eu/communication-dissemination/

Good luck & have fun (-:
INFRASTAR
INFRASTAR

Revenir en haut Aller en bas