MSCA-ITN-France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

ECTS associated to network-wide training

3 participants

ECTS associated to network-wide training Empty ECTS associated to network-wide training

Message par Joana Guedes Mer 28 Oct - 17:32

Hi all,

Hope you’re well.

I was wondering if I could ask you about ECTS crediting in your ITNs. When my coordinator and team submitted the proposal they didn’t think about or mentioned any credits being offered in our training programme (I know it’s just desirable, not mandatory, and that the students should also follow training courses offered locally at the beneficiary host institution to gain credits). However, now that we are finishing the recruitment process, one of the beneficiaries is asking us to confirm that the network training will give at least 30 ECTS to the students.

Is this something that we can easily do? We have a number of courses and workshops planned, but can we easily get them to be accepted with ECTS? Is this a complex process or we just need to liaise with the accredited beneficiary universities to define a crediting system associated to each network-wide training event?

Any insights would be really helpful.

Thanks and I promise I will start writting in French soon!

Joana (ZENITH)

Joana Guedes

ENHPATHY aime ce message

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ECTS associated to network-wide training Empty Re: ECTS associated to network-wide training

Message par INFRASTAR Mer 28 Oct - 17:51

Hello Joana,

As far as I know, it is not so simple to give ECTS (at least at Université Gustave Eiffel) but it's not impossible. I have asked the administration here and I will come back to you if I get relevant information.

That being said, a way to give indirectly ECTS (and this is what we did within Infrastar) is to provide a certificate stating the number of hours and listing the lectures and other relevant information (timetable, participants list and their signature, etc.). This certificate is then to be given by the ESR to their University to get the respective ECTS.
I have uploaded a template on the Google Drive here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10RS1mYkFQDYwvHCM0KRpgP6XkLsPJSci/view?usp=sharing

The ESRs can already contact their graduate school and ask them if they can get ECTS with such a certificate and/or ask what they need to provide/to do...

A+
INFRASTAR
INFRASTAR

ENHPATHY et Joana Guedes aiment ce message

ECTS associated to network-wide training Empty Re: ECTS associated to network-wide training

Message par ENHPATHY Ven 13 Nov - 9:30

Bonjour,

Concernant la question soulevée par Joana et le modèle de certificat que Hakim as partagé, j'aimerais savoir sur quelle base le 1,5 crédits ECTS dans le certificat ont été inserer.

Je comprends que pour faire valider des crédits, les étudiants intéressés doivent se référer à leur université avec le certificat et les détails des cours. Ensuite il est à la discrétion de l'université si et combien de crédits doivent être délivrés. Right?

Merci pour le soutien.

Nous aussi sommes dans cette reflexion.

Nadia

ENHPATHY

https://www.enhpathy.eu/

Message par INFRASTAR Ven 13 Nov - 9:53

Bonjour Nadia,

Les crédits ECTS ont été calculés sur la base 1 ECTS = 25 à 30 h de cours / travail de l'étudiant.

Bonne journée (-:
A+
INFRASTAR
INFRASTAR

Message par INFRASTAR Lun 16 Nov - 15:16

Bonjour,

Pour compléter mon message d'avant (mercredi 18 octobre) avec le lien pointant vers le template : il serait mieux d'indiquer le nombre d'heures de travail de l'étudiant à la place de "have completed the 1.5 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System)". La coordination d'un projet n'offre pas la possibilité de délivrer des ECTS et la phrase peut porter à confusion.
J'ai mis le pdf à jour avec des idées d'éléments de texte à utiliser.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qBM3yjt3NYJ7_LCDtEa9qRVXuCizn0FM/view?usp=sharing

A+
INFRASTAR
INFRASTAR

ENHPATHY et MarieK aiment ce message

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé