MSCA-ITN-France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Deliverable confidentiality

2 participants

Deliverable confidentiality Empty Deliverable confidentiality

Message par deltal Ven 14 Oct - 14:48

Good afternoon everyone,

Me again Smile

I wanted to know if you could help on this matter. One of my beneficiary asks to know whether or not deliverables are confidential are who can access it. I remember than when posting a deliverable, they ask us to confirm no confidential data is in the deliverable. However who will access this data, will it be EU only? or will it be for all to see?

I don't know if you've faced this question before but I'll be glad for an insight Smile

Regards.

deltal

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Deliverable confidentiality Empty Re: Deliverable confidentiality

Message par INFRASTAR Dim 23 Oct - 16:55

Hello,

A confidential deliverable will not be public and communicated outside the consortium.
In my understanding, all the beneficiaries have access to the deliverables no matter the level of confidentiality/dissemination unless there are specific matters and then it is a specific case to be discussed and/or mentioned in the grant/consortium agreement.
Would it be possible on your side that you check it with a beneficiary of your consortium in case this has already happened.

Good luck & have fun (-:
INFRASTAR
INFRASTAR

Revenir en haut Aller en bas