MSCA-ITN-France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

ESR contract to be terminated at the end of the project.

2 participants

ESR contract to be terminated at the end of the project. Empty ESR contract to be terminated at the end of the project.

Message par deltal Mer 14 Sep - 15:41

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope you are all well! I'm reaching out to you in regards to the possible extension of a ESR after the 36 month of EC payment. I'm aware that the EC will not grant any additionnal money to cover the possible extension, my question is more of the timing.

I think I remember from a training I had (but can't find anymore) that all PhD students must have finished their contract at the end date of the project.

Does this mean that all 36 months salary due must be paid or that all contract (including the privately funded extension) must be terminated?

I hope it's not too confusing. Let me know Smile

deltal

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ESR contract to be terminated at the end of the project. Empty Re: ESR contract to be terminated at the end of the project.

Message par INFRASTAR Mer 14 Sep - 17:28

Hello Delphine,

Indeed, the 36-month contract is supposed to be included within the 48-month duration of the project if you want your ESR to be fully funded.
If not, i.e. the project and the recruitment have started such that the 36-month contract of the ESR goes beyond the 48-month project, you can ask for an extension of the project (and this means amendment).
Does that answer your question?

Good luck & have fun (-:
Cheers,
Hakim
INFRASTAR
INFRASTAR

ESR contract to be terminated at the end of the project. Empty Re: ESR contract to be terminated at the end of the project.

Message par deltal Jeu 15 Sep - 9:12

Hi Hakim,

Thanks for your quick feedback!

Not exactly, my question is, in case the contract of the ESR is extended over the 36 months of funding, does the extension period still has to remain within the 48 months of the contract?

I don't know if it's clearer Smile

Regards.

deltal

Message par INFRASTAR Jeu 15 Sep - 9:21

Hi Delphine,

The extension period (of the contract of the ESR) can be after the 48 months of the project. As you already know: in case of no extension of the project, no expenses are eligible after the 48 months of the project.

Have a good one (-:
INFRASTAR
INFRASTAR

Message par deltal Jeu 15 Sep - 9:26

Ah I see.

So I suppose it depends how the extension is funded. If it's by an external source, no problem, if it's with the indirect costs, then it has to stay within the 48 months period.

Thanks!

deltal

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé