MSCA-ITN-France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

'How to' for the researcher declaration

3 participants

'How to' for the researcher declaration Empty 'How to' for the researcher declaration

Message par Julie Mer 7 Avr - 13:19

Bonjour!

Does anybody have a (word) template with screenshots on how to register an ESR in SyGMa for the researcher declaration? I know how to do it myself but the beneficiaries do not always know this and it would be helpful to have - but before I produce such a document myself, I was wondering if any of you already went through the trouble of producing something like this which I could adapt?

There is always this link by the EC

https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/funding/display/ECResearchGMS/Completing+the+Researcher+Declaration+Tab+for+MSCA-ITN+and+MSCA-CoFund

but beneficiaries often find it confusing.

Thank you in advance and with best wishes,
Julie (ITN MOQS, Uni Strasbourg)

Julie

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

'How to' for the researcher declaration Empty Re: 'How to' for the researcher declaration

Message par INFRASTAR Ven 9 Avr - 0:54

Hello Julie,

Unfortunately, I do not have such a nice document.
Indeed, the link by EC could be confusing. But, what you could do is to screenshot the EC webpage and select the most useful information to build your own "how to" instead of doing your own screenshots when logged in into the participant portal.

Have a good one (-:
INFRASTAR
INFRASTAR

'How to' for the researcher declaration Empty Re: 'How to' for the researcher declaration

Message par deltal Ven 9 Avr - 10:37

Hello!

I did made a little tutorial for my beneficiaries :p

It is available here (only for 1 month I couldn't do it for longer): https://filesender.renater.fr/?s=download&token=7e522d10-c47c-4ae2-9d36-18e09fa3ab96

I blurred all confidential data I hope you don't mind. However I just missed one step which is to click on the little orange arrow at the very end to publish the researcher declaration.

Hopefully it'll help! For information I recorded it with the xbox game bar available on most of the windows 10.

deltal

INFRASTAR aime ce message

Message par INFRASTAR Ven 9 Avr - 10:46

Trop bien ta vidéo !!!
Merci beaucoup pour le partage !!!
INFRASTAR
INFRASTAR

'How to' for the researcher declaration Empty Nouveau lien

Message par deltal Mer 26 Mai - 11:19

Bonjour à tous!

J'ai ajouté le tuto sur le drive du forum! Comme ça vous y aurez accès indéfiniment Smile Merci @marie pour la suggestion!

Voici donc le lien: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AFXks8mRbdNOIPLKiFZvz4lH5k3f0r4B/view?usp=sharing

deltal

INFRASTAR aime ce message

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé